The month is July. The year 2015. I have had the honor and joy of working for the Chamber for a year! Wow! Where did the year go?This month, I would like to write about a very key and critical component which contributes to the success of the Greater Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce. Our Chamber sponsors. This year, we have had the pleasure of working with some amazing sponsors! Words alone cannot express my gratitude to our sponsors! Thank you!
Sponsorship opportunities come in all sizes and price ranges. The Chamber offers the ability to sponsor events to fit every budget. These sponsorships are the main revenue source for our Chamber, as is the trend for the majority of chambers across the county.
As the Chamber concludes this fiscal year and kicks off the new fiscal year, we are planning and signing up sponsors for our 2015-2016 events. Here are our major sponsorship opportunities for 2015-2016:
· Monthly luncheons
· 52nd Annual Awards and Installation Dinner – August 2015
· 18th Annual New Teacher Breakfast – August 2015
· 27th Annual Business of the Year – January 2016
· 27th Annual Business – Network – Taste Expo – March 2016
· 50th Annual Student Citizenship Awards Luncheon – May 2016
· 42nd Annual 4th of July Celebration – July 2016
· Various Networking AM and PM events – monthly 2015-2016
It is my goal, to work with each of the title sponsors, to customize and make sure they get the most out of their sponsorships.
If you have any questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact me at 813-989-7004 or via email at Lee.Bell@TempleTerraceChamber.com.
President / CEO