The month is November. The year 2016, almost 2017?! Wow! Where did this year go?
This month, I would like to write about a very key and critical component which contributes to the success of the Greater Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce. Our Chamber sponsors. This year, we have had the pleasure of working with some amazing sponsors! Words alone cannot express my gratitude to our sponsors! Thank you!
Sponsorship opportunities come in all sizes and price ranges. The Chamber offers the ability to sponsor events to fit every budget. These sponsorships are the main revenue source for our Chamber, as is the trend for many chambers across the county.
As the Chamber concludes this fiscal year and kicks off the new fiscal year, we are planning and signing up sponsors for our 2016-2017 events. Here are our major sponsorship opportunities for 2016-2017:
• Monthly luncheons
• Annual Holiday Bazaar & Luncheon, December 14, 2016
• 28th Business-Network-Taste Expo, March 30, 2017
• 51st Annual Student Awards Luncheon, May 17, 2017
• 43rd Annual 4th of July Celebration, July 4, 2017
• 54th Annual Awards and Installation Dinner – August 2017
• 20th Annual New Teacher Breakfast – August 2017
• 28th Annual Business of the Year Nomination Luncheon, Evening Reception & Awards Ceremony, Fall of 2017
• Various Networking AM and PM events – monthly 2016-2017
It is my goal, to work with each of the title sponsors, to customize and make sure they get the most out of their sponsorships.
If you have any questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact me at 813-989-7004 or via email at Lee.Bell@TempleTerraceChamber.com.
President & CEO